Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Psychotronic Kinematograph: A voyage through the bizarre underbelly of world cinema.


Welcome, strangers.  This is my first blog.  Please be gentle.

This strange desmesne will from now on be the place for my chronicles of traversing the weird, bizarre, oddball and mondo bizarro worlds of film - a descriptor of the deadlier domains of drama.

I watch some weird shit.  I type stuff.  That's how this is going to work.

I hope that my maunderings about my movie meanderings will inform, amuse, entertain, and - on the odd occasion - be thought provoking and perhaps lead you, dearest reader, to investigate some of this stuff.  There's so much more to film than Hollywood.  Much, much more.

Welcome to Hollyweird.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice intro :-) Also, I'd've known about this blog a lot sooner if you'd told me about the new thread, so I hope you get bitten by a werewolf. A lesbian stripper werewolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what we all want, isn't it? Your deleted post intrigues me. I'm imagining it was a stream of coarse invective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted it because it wasn't showing my profile picture.

    ReplyDelete